Drive In Fireworks Display
Vehicles MUST be parked by 7.30
Fireworks will be launching at 8pm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Please always keep to the 5-mph speed limit and remember which number lane you are parked in. All lanes are marked on the map.
2. Please keep your vehicle engine switched off at all times.
3. In case of an Emergency please inform the steward at the end of your parking lane.
4. The 1st Aid area is located at the top of the field near main entrance, please see Map.
5. To watch the fireworks from outside your vehicle please stand on the passenger side at all times, keep all windows and doors closed on the driver’s side, keep to the 2 metre rules and wear your mask if you need to leave your vehicle for food or to visit the toilets.
6. Only visitors that came in your vehicle can stand with you in your area, No more than 6 people to mix (unless in your bubble)
7. Toilets are located on the map; please keep the minimum movement when walking to and from the Toilets.
8. Ordering food, menus can be found on our website www.motorshowevents.com click events then click fireworks. Please can we ask you to only have one person from each vehicle collect food from the food area. (this helps keep movement and safe grading of others.)
9. In case of Emergency site Evacuation please leave your vehicle and walk towards the nearest safe zone marked on your map. Stewards will guide you and announcements will be made over the sound system.
10. leaving the event at the end of the fireworks display, please stay in your vehicle and wait for the stewards to guide you, each parking lane will leave one at a time, please be patient, this may take a little time.
11. Please take your rubbish home with you. This helps keep the countryside clean and tidy.
12. No Alcohol is permitted on site.
13. No sparklers, naked flames, fire pits, BBQ’s are permitted on site.
14. You are parked at your own risk; Motorshow events ltd has no responsibility for your vehicle, for loss or damage you are parked at your own risk.
15. Motorshow events management has the right to refuse entry to anyone with or without a ticket for any reason, Motorshow events have the right to ask you to leave the event at any time without notice.
Please be mindful of others at all times. we hope you enjoy the fireworks
Margaretting Road Chelmsford, CM1 3PJ
Gates Open 5pm
Kings Farm, is where the sky is set to explode in an array of colours, flashes, booms and sparkles! Motorshow Events presents Drive-in fireworks on the 31st December.
This spectacular firework display will be orchestrated from our live stage hosted by Chelmsford Radio
The Drive-in Fireworks are suitable for all the family. Our aim is to create an experience with the best visual display whether you’re at the front or the back row and don’t forget you can bring along some chairs and watch the display from the dedicated safe area next to your vehicle.
No fireworks show is complete without snacks, food, and drinks! And we have joined up with the team from the pop up drive-in street food festival to bring you some amazing Yummy food. Once you’re parked up, take a little walk down to the street food area.
Gates will open at 5.00pm. All guests must arrive no later than 7.30pm to be directed to their parking spot and ready for the show to begin. We offer professional fireworks displays that will set people’s pulses racing. We guarantee an awe-inspiring “WOW” factor every time.
- Bring cosy warm coats/wellies/gloves and hats
- Yummy Street Food and Drinks available
- Bring blankets/battery operated lighting
- Don’t forget to bring your chairs if you want to sit outside your car
- We are pet lovers but please leave your pets at home
To adhere with government guidelines please follow the rules of staying at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble) and also no more then 6 people in a group unless your household contains 6 or greater. Please be responsible with this rule
Dates: 31st December 2020 ( NO TICKETS ON THE GATE)
Gates open : 5.00pm everyone parked no later then 7.30pm
Location : Kings farm Margaretting Road, Chelmsford CM1 3PJ
Early Bird Ticket : first 50 cars at £35 per car (max 6 people) plus a £2.50 booking fee
Standard ticket : £45.00 per car ( max 6 people) plus a booking fee £2.50
Covid Secure Site
Socially Distanced Parking bays.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to the drive in fireworks should we feel there may be a danger to an individual or others during either normal operation or in the event of emergency procedures. We hope that visitors accept any decision made with regard to preserving the safety of all of our visitors.
Please note that the provision of any discounts or additional access facilities is provided at the discretion of Drive in fireworks